It is generally accepted that the summer is 'Wedding Season'. However there are certainly many reasons to consider having your wedding in the winter. So below we compiled a list of seven various ideas for a Winter Wedding Cake theme.
1) A Snow Flake Cake (try saying that 10 times) can be the perfect combination of winter elegance and eye popping color. Want to add a dash of color to your winter white wedding? Do it in the cake! Make the top half of the cake match the color-scheme of the wedding, and pipe the bottom half with white flowers.
2) A Lavender cake can be just as easily recognized as a winter theme, there is no need to feel trapped in the color scheme of ONLY blue and white.
3) A Winter Forest Cake - With a few hints of red and simple wintery pine trees, this cake would be an elegant testament to all the beautiful things about winter.
4) Holly Branch Cake - by adding the tree of the season you turn a simple white tiered cake into a winter cake, and of course, you can add some lovebirds to the holly branch you add an undeniable a romantic sentiment.
5) The DIY Wedding Cake - This requires just a little burlap, some pieces of pine tree, pine cones, and holly berries. Sprinkle on a dash of snow, and VOILA! You have got yourself one elegant winter wedding cake.
6) A Snowman and Snow Woman Cake - Nothing extravagant here, just replace the Bride & Groom cake topper with exactly what you picture, that of a Snowman and his new Bride.
7) Blossoming White Cake - Who says you can't have over-the-top flowers at a winter wedding? Especially if the wedding date lands in between the transitional time from winter to spring. White roses are always in, so add some blossoming detail to your all-white wedding cake.