15 Apr 5 Tips for Stress-Free Catering
Posted at 16:20h in Uncategorized 0 Comments
- Ask Questions: Making sure that you are comfortable with your menu, if you have any doubts let us put them to rest and figure out a solution.
- Go Over Your Timeline: Your food should arrive 45 minutes before your guests. There is nothing more stressful then not having food when your guest arrive. You want the buffet to be completely set up 10 min before your first guest arrives. That does not mean that you eat right away, the buffet can stay covered until all of your guests arrive.
- Order for the Correct Amount of People: Our menus are designed for any guest. Trust our judgment on our portioning.
- Logistics: Decide ahead of time where you are going to have everything set up. If you are having food catered with staff, consider having the buffet set up close to the exit. This will avoid the staff from walking through your party when breaking down the buffet. Make sure that the buffet is not set up in a high traffic area.
- Book Early: The sooner you book, the more relaxed you will be. As the date gets closer, especially in the summer, it is possible that you may not get everything that you desire. Dates and venues get booked early, you don’t want to miss out. Booking early will assure you more freedom and piece of mind.