16 Mar Trending: Rustic Wedding Ideas
From backyard to barn and farm to field, rustic details are popping up all over the wedding world. A few of our favorite rustic trends are compiled below.
•Succulents- Incorporating succulents into your wedding helps add another layer of greenery. They look beautiful on their own, and we absolutely love how they pop on a fresh, white wedding cake.
• Farm Tables- Adding long farm tables can make any outdoor reception space look rustic and elegant. Dress them up with flowers and burlap table runners or add in some vintage-inspired glass goblets for a fun, sophisticated look.
• Nature Inspired Cakes- Whether you’re having your wedding by the beach, on a farm, or somewhere in between, you can’t go wrong with a nature-inspired cake, like the one we created below.
• Painted Signs- Share your favorite quotes and sayings, signature drinks, or details of your dinner menu on a wooden sign to add rustic charm to your big day. If you have an artistic flair, check out these D.I.Y. wedding signs.
• Flag Bunting- Hang it from trees or adorn a tent with bunting to make a statement. Simple and chic or bold and colorful, It doesn’t get more festive than bunting!
• “Mason Jar” Beverage Dispenser- Serve anything from lemonade to moonshine in these unique drink dispensers. Tie the look together by giving guests personal mason jars to sip out of.
Because we specialize in off-site catering, we have catered hundreds of weddings, both indoors and outside. We are looking forward to a fantastic 2017 wedding season ahead!